Saturday, February 7, 2009

National Aki Day!

February 5th. This day, I celebrated National Aki Day with my friends, and it was wonderful. :]

Just so y'all knows, Aki is one of my best friends, and I'm proud to call her that. I would do almost anything and everything for this chick. Even though we've only known each other for the amount of time that we have, we've definitely been through a lot together.

As I said, February 5th was National Aki Day, meaning it was the -blank-th anniversary of Aki irritating the crap out of her parents. :3 In celebration, I spent 2 1/2 days with her, and it's the most fun I've had since we went up to ALA. Corvette Diner, laser tag, and shopping (no matter what you say Aki, I DID have fun window shopping).

Overall, I would say this was only partial fail, and we all know why... ><

I love you Aki! More than yaoi, music, and 8 hours with Gackt covered in chocolate on a vespa. You honestly don't know how much you've done for me. <3

-Yuka

No comments:

Post a Comment