Sunday, February 1, 2009

Failure of an Intro: The first post in the Fail Life

Well, I've decided to have a place where I can post things such as events that have happened in my life with family, friends, and such. But also a place where I can come and vent sometimes. It's basically going to be a place where my two friends, if they even decide to read this, and whoever else out there is interested (who would be though? I'm some random chick posting about her life. xD), can follow on what happens and my decisions, and whatever random shit I decide to post.

This blog is named Yuka Stars In: The Fail Life because it is so. So many good things happen, but there's also the fail things in life that you need to just sit in your fail corner eating your fail cookies, fail brownies, and fail milk that you got from joining the dark side.

Well, I don't know who's going to actually be following this, but you're welcome to follow. :] Unless you're a stalker trying to get to me or something. >-> The you can just go have fun with your independent scam website and eat take-out or something.

-Yuka

1 comment:

  1. I would love to sit and eat fail cookies with fail milk but I've discovered (the hard way) I am lactose-intolerant...

    Fail-Stomach needs fail-pills XP

    ReplyDelete