Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shot Down...

So I finally registered for all my classes last week, and happened upon an open seat in a photoshop class, which I'm very excited about. I've been using Gimp, and in all honesty it sucks. I've been wanting to learn how to use photoshop so I can get rid of Gimp and it's craptasticness.

So I ordered the textbook from Amazon, and it happens to be Adobe's CS4 Classroom in a Book. It was just delivered to my house today, and tonight was supposed to be my first lesson in the photoshop class. What happens? The teacher gets sick, and cancels class. T-T

God damnit.... Now I have to wait one more week until next class. D:

It did happen to rain tonight, which put me in a better mood. :] Aki and I also went to go visit the wig lady at her shop again, so this means that cosplays are back in production! Garment district, here we come! -gets bargaining pants on- Bring it, shopkeeps! D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment