Friday, January 1, 2010

Haha! Haha. Ha.......

Wow. I don't think it can get much worse than this.
Last year, I had the shittiest New Years, which included my mother saying she doesn't care what I want, not being able to hang out with my best friend, only having 1 HOUR to hang out with the few friends that I still had (some of which I'm really not fond of), and coming home only to get drunk with my computer.

THIS year however, I happened to start off 2010 with a fight that consisted of my mother hanging up on me because of miscommunication. When I finally did come home, she and I argued over something so ridiculously stupid. But now she's off to a party.
I hope she doesn't call later to come pick her up because she accidentally drank too much wine.

Happy fucking new year. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment