Thursday, May 7, 2009

Work drama. Read if you want...

Okay. So, I'm one of those people who despise office drama.
With a flying passion.
I've tried to avoid it where I can.
But somehow..... It's found me.

And by a persons whom I never would have expected.
Who I thought I could trust to cover my a ss.
I guess it really is watch-your-ass in my department.

I was hired to do what was in the job description. I'm there for a specific reason: to do labor for money so I can pay for college expenses and my own necessities.

I was not hired so I could make their life easier in any way.
I was not hired so they can leave early or take a day off.
I'm working with them too. Doing the same damn jobs. Going through the same damn things.
But I'm also trying to get through college at the same time.
On the other hand, this job is all they do. Every day.
I think one would call that laziness? Inconsiderate? Rude? Selfish?

Whatever it is, I'm sick of it.
And my answer is
NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment