Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wha...?

So.... I'm sick. Again. After less than a week of finally getting over that initial cold/illness/whatever-the-hell-that-was. I've been eating soup and drinking ginger ale & tea until it comes out my nose. Art project now late, and more homework due Saturday and Monday. :DDDD At least there's one more week of my cruise and art classes.

Anime Conji meeting is also Sunday, but this time closer to my house. Looks like they finally took my suggestion of doubling the number of meetings. I don't know if I'm ready to beat some sense into the staff members, but I'll give it a try.

One good thing: Firefox 6 now has personas, kind of like skins. Aki says that mine looks like BRS Miku. It's really cute. I love opening my browser now. x3

Anyways, sleep, yes. :]
Night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment